Thursday, November 6, 2008
High Blood Pressure and Pregnancy Don't Mix
So my blood pressure has been high. I am now going to the Dr once a week to have it monitored plus all sorts of tests done to rule out preeclampsia. My Dr thinks that it is strictly hyper tension because I am fine at home. I have always tended to freak out at Dr offices. What can I say they give bad news and make us do things that we don't want to do. It sucks but if if I have to go on bed rest then so be it. I will do anything to make sure that my lil man is safe and healthy. I am now almost 26 weeks so bed rest seems like an eternity! Wih me luck that at my next appt things are good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awwwwwww... we want belly pictures!
Post a Comment