Monday, November 10, 2008

Pregnancy Hormones

I think I am having a case of pregnancy hormones today. I just spent the last 30 minutes crying my eyes out. I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out if I am to go on bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy. I am 26 weeks so this really sucks to me. I am sitting here thinking that this has to be the worst time of year for bed rest. I won't be able to travel to visit my uncle who is dying in a nursing home or attend the family reunion that is taking place because of him for Thanksgiving. *tears* I will turn 30 and won't be able to do anything to celebrate *more tears* I won't be able to go out and Christmas shop....which I absolutley love to do. New Years will be spent at home.

I know if bed rest is what I have to do then of course I will do it for the health of my baby and me. I still find the possibility to absolutely suck though. I am thankful that we have been healthy up to this point and want it to continue.

My problem is high blood pressure. It spikes when I go to the dr and 2 visits ago we had the gestational diabetes test. Well that stuff that you have to drink made me sicker then a dog. I was cold sweating and trying not to throw up in front of everyone while they took my blood pressure. So, it was high. Then this doctor that I had to see was a real horses patootie. Freaks me out more by talking about preeclampsia and stuff. Everything I told him he had something horrible to say. I went back on Thursday and the doctor who I have seen before tells me that a lot of whaat he said was wrong. The only problem she saw was the pressure but she realized how upset I was. As as precaution they ran a butt load of tests on me. The first round of tests came back normal. Now I just have to wait to see if the last of the tests are good or not. Now that I am worried it is making things even worse about going to the doctor. Normally my pressure gets up to around 120/80 anyway because I hate doctors and I hate the pressure cuff. I just hope that tomorrow i will be able to keep it together so that my pressure doesn't get too high.

Wish me luck:S