Monday, October 6, 2008

It's a BOY

We are having a little man! The first image on the screen was this little guy with his legs open so there were no questions about it. I had a feeling over the last few weeks that it was going to be a boy. All of the early signs were that it would be a girl so I guess you can't believe a single old wives tale.

My husband is really excited and wants to buy a power wheels but I told him it's a little early for that:) Tonka trucks here we come.

3 comments:

EJ said...

awww congrats!! It's boys all around this place...

Ashly Star said...

Congratulations! I love Tonka trucks, lol.

KBear said...

I find out thursday next (nov. 6) if it's definitely a boy or not. he was shy and hid his chest, so they want extra shots. i got lucky:)