This Memorial Day was a lot of fun. My hubby's birthday is today so we use that weekend to celebrate. It worked this year since gas is so expensive no body left town this year. We had people over at our house in the afternoon since all our friends were back to work Tues. morning. We drank too much, ate a lot, laughed even more and played some games. I have horseshoe pits in our back yard. Darts on the back porch. A friend brought his corn hole game. It is a bean bag tossing game and you get points for landing the bag on the board and more points if it goes on the hole. Sounds wierd but everyone loves it! People were scattered all of the back yard playing different games and it was a blast!
It was a much needed day of fun after the few weeks of emotional turmoil I have been through after my gandfather passed! I needed to let go a little:)
Hope everyone had an awesome weekend too:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hiya!
Have an awesome weekend. =)
OMG! You're preggers! I just read your comment on my blog...congrats!Seriously, the first trimester was the worse for me. I think it was around 16 weeks when I started feeling like a human again :)
followed from AR
see you haven't posted lately but reading Shar's comment I see why!!
good luck with preggers!
CONGRATS!!!
Jeez, everyone is getting knocked up around here!! Stay away, stay away!! haha. Just kidding.
I didn't realize you were in FL!!! Where are you?!? I'm in Ft Myers.
I keep meaning to post about the pregnance but feel so aweful!
EJ I live in Tampa. It is so hot today! I think I feel the heat worse now and I'm not even far along!
L
Well, jeez, you're a two hour hope, skip and a jump from me :)
I hope you feel better and post the pregnancy post!!
Post a Comment