If you have seen the movie Superbad there is one particular part of the movie that was just outrageous and I thought NEVER happens in real life.
So this weekend we go to a b-day party. I get super drunk and and decide that everyone needs to go to the bar after we leave the house that we are celebrating at. A bunch of people follow and continue drinking. At the end of the night it is me, my husband and 1 of his best friends of like 20 years. He proceeds to ask me if I saw the movie Superbad. Of course and it is freakin hillarious. He tells me this story of the other best friend. This past Thurs some of the guys are hanging out and decide to go to a strip club. One of the guys says to the best friend at the club pick who you like and I'll buy you a lap dance. He picks who he thinks is the hottest girl and she comes over. She totally digs him and is giving him a little extra from what I hear. At the end of the night the guys are headed out and the best friend looks down at his jeans and yes... there is a blood stain. On the way home he had to stop and throw out his jeans so the wife didn't find it. He walked into his house in his boxers. Since it was about 3 in the morning on a work night he got in the house unnoticed.
Talk about disgusting!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yuuuck haha. That is so nasty.
Hahahahaha gross! Thats SO funny though!
Post a Comment