Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Feeling like crap

So I haven't felt well the last few days. I have a sore throat which is annoying. I don't feel so bad that I want to lay in bed but I don't have as much energy as usual.
UGH

This last weekend was fun. *background on friend* I have known her about 10 years. She is hubby's best friend sister. We never got along but also never really talked. We got drunk together a few months ago and struck up a friendship although there is still some awkwardness. So this friend... N is going through a divorce so I took her out with a few of my friends. N got annihilated. We were at a place were there are several different types of bars. I took her in to the country bar to teach her some line dances but that was a waste of time. She could barely walk let alone figure out the dance.
Next thing I know they play Pour Some Sugar. Ok... love that song. I start dancing on my hubby and N grabs me and we start dancing together. She decides to drop to the floor and does the Whitesnake crawl complete with the hair whipping. Holy crap did she draw some attention to us. LOL

After that I had to call it a night. My hubby told me that I can't do any girls night with her. She draws to much attention to us that might get us into trouble if the guys aren't around to make sure that nothing happens. Oh well it was fun though.

That is about it for now. I am going to go take some more medicine for my throat!

No comments: