I think these are fun to read so here goes...
1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?
On a man's face...very good. I love a little scruff.
On me...not so good. I don't shave very often because I had laser hair removal. So I don't have a lot of hair to worry about.
2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?
Obviously depends on the context of the kiss. Agreed! If it's my husband...I say game on;) If its Tim McGraw or John Rich I would have to have a free pass. LOL I L.O.V.E. cowboys:)
3. Did you ever own a fake ID?
No. The places that we went to put an x on your hand so we just wrote it on our own hand to get in. I wasn't into drinking until my 20's so it didn't matter much to me. I was into other things.
4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe?
It is a possibility that people haven't???
5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?
I have never seen snow so that would be difficult. No to the rain also.
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
He was an alright guy. He had a lot of family baggage. Once he turned 21 he wanted to go to the bars w/o me and I was a bit younger but not stupid. I knew what he was up to so I ditched him. He came literally crawling back but I met someone knew so I didn't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment